Healthcare and life sciences CIOs believe automation is game-changing, yet most lack the shared vision and governance to achieve adoption at scale. CIOs must establish an automation CoE to build engagement, overcome cultural barriers and progress toward hyperautomation.
- Robotic Process Automation Alone Can’t Deliver Enterprise Automation
- Develop an ACoE Charter Capturing a Shared Vision and Objectives to Avoid Roadblocks on Your Automation Journey
- Build a Governance Framework to Overcome Cultural Barriers and Manage Change
- Engage Operations Staff in Innovation Workshops to Co-create ACoE Service Offerings
- Start Small, but Plan for Enterprisewide Expansion and Evolution
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.