Published: 06 February 2020
Technology buyers use digital sources of information at all stages of a purchase, regardless of engagement with direct or indirect sales. Yet buyers find making a purchase hard and complex. To drive portfolio growth, technology general managers need to deliver content via digital to help buyers buy.
Included in Full Research
- Vendors That Make Buying Easier Win
- Buyer Enablement Content Supports the Completion of Buying Tasks
- Hallmarks of Valuable Buyer Enablement Content
- Buyer Enablement Examples
- Deliver Buyer Enablement via Both Digital and Sales Throughout the Entire Buying Cycle