Enterprise adoption of cloud IaaS begins with modern workload, to enable developer productivity and business agility. It offers high-quality service and security. Infrastructure and operations leaders can learn from the implementation experience of their peers shared on Gartner Peer Insights.
Peer Lessons Learned
- Lesson 1: Create a Detailed Cloud Migration Plan Per Your Infrastructure Needs
- Lesson 2: Assess Vendors and Run Trials Prior to Choosing Your Cloud IaaS Provider
- Lesson 3: Evaluate the Cloud Expenses and Allocate Budget Per Your Needs
- Lesson 4: Spend Time on the Platform Architecture and Data Security Prior to Deployment
- Lesson 5: Invest in Training and Certifications for Seamless Migration to the Cloud Platform
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.