Published: 21 February 2020
This research presents supply chain leaders responsible for analytics strategy with questions to decide whether to build, buy or outsource supply chain analytics needs. Decision factors include speed to deployment, ability to customize and available analytical resources.
Included in Full Research
- Use Probing Questions to Identify the Factors Impacting Your Choice
- Is There an Off-the-Shelf Solution With Embedded Analytics That Meets — Fully or to a Large Extent — Your Needs?
- Is the Off-the-Shelf Solution Provider Willing to Partner to Extend Solution Functionality?
- Does the Organization Have the Requisite Talent to Successfully Build
Deploy the Analytics Solution?
- Can the Analytics Service Provider Guarantee Experienced Resources and the Desired Knowledge Transfer to In-House Resources?
- Will the Organization Be Willing to Share Sensitive Information With the Service Provider?
- How Much Agility or Autonomy Does the Organization Desire in Using, Maintaining and Enhancing the Analytics Solution?
- Clarify Competing Goals Then Choose an Approach to Maximize Success