Published: 24 February 2020
The pervasive sharing of protected health information is inevitable and must be balanced against the individual’s right to privacy and desire for control. To prepare, healthcare provider CIOs must understand industry privacy and consent drivers, challenges and the state of the art.
Included in Full Research
- Granular Consent Management Is a Necessity
- Build a Case for Granular Consent by Becoming Familiar With the Drivers for Consumer Privacy and Preference Management
- Begin Your Granular Consent Preparation by Assessing Enterprise Privacy and Consent Management Practices
- Use Consumer-Mediated Health Information Exchanges to Satisfy Some of Your Patient Consent Management Requirements
- Engage Stakeholders in Emerging Granular Patient Consent Management