ENFs are used to enforce a barricade in a software or hardware from a wide range of security threats that may put the organization’s data at a risk of loss or compromise. SRM leaders can learn from the implementation experience of their peers shared on Gartner Peer Insights.
Peer Lessons Learned
- Lesson 1: Analyze Your Organization’s Security Needs
- Lesson 2: Size Your Infrastructure and Redefine the Security Policy Prior to Selecting a Suitable Vendor
- Lesson 3: Conduct POCs and Train Your Team During the Testing Phase
- Lesson 4: Ensure Professional Support During the Deployment Phase
- Lesson 5: Optimize Your Security Architecture With Further Integration
- Document Revision History
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.