Human capital management PaaS is increasingly highlighted by HCM cloud suite vendors in their messaging. Application leaders need to understand the capabilities and limitations of HCM PaaS to increase project success.
- What Is HCM PaaS?
- What’s the Benefit of HCM PaaS, and Why Should I Use It?
- How Mature Is HCM PaaS?
- How Capable Is HCM PaaS?
- How Has HCM PaaS Evolved and Where Is It Going?
- Can I Use PaaS to Replicate Functionality in My Old System, and Does It Mean I Won’t Need Third-Party Software?
- Are There Different Types of PaaS, and What’s the Difference?
- What Types of Tools Are Available for Creating Custom Applications?
- What Are the Major Cautions of HCM PaaS?
- I Have APIs I Can Use. Do I Still Need Help From IT?
- When Is a Good Time to Use PaaS?
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.