Selecting a CCaaS usually means making a multiyear commitment to a vendor, in order to limit the extent to which platform reorientation disrupts the work of front-office advisors and their managers. Informed by the four pillars of great customer service, application leaders can make the best choice.
- Insist That the Evaluation Team Includes Functional, Technical and Line-of-Business Staff
- Future-Proof a CCaaS Investment by Aligning It With Ambitions for CRM and CX Maturation, and Prioritizing Requirements Early
- Focus on Use Cases to Assess Different Vendors’ Offerings in an RFP
- Take Charge of the Proof of Concept Process by Testing Both Common and Innovative Use Cases
- Evaluate Each Vendor’s Customer, Partner and Developer Communities
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2021 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.