Huawei, a global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices, had a strong 2019 performance, despite negative impact from U.S. trade restrictions. As challenges continue, IT leaders who want to leverage Huawei’s technology leadership must closely watch its execution strategy.
- Product/Service: Positive
- Support/Account Management: Positive
- Pricing Structure: Strong
- Technology/Methodology: Positive
- Strategy: Positive
- Corporate Viability: Positive
Additional Analyst Insights
- CSP Operation Technology Infrastructure, Software and Services
- Optical Transport, Service Provider Routers and Switches
- Integrated Revenue and Customer Management
- Operations Support System
- Consumer Devices and Enterprise Infrastructure
- Consumer Devices
- Enterprise Networking and Communications
- Data Center and Cloud Services
- Security Infrastructure
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Cloud Service
- Internet of Things
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.