EIA software comprise products and solutions for archiving user messaging content, such as email, instant messaging, SMS/text, files, business and public social media data, and voice and website data. I&O leaders can learn from their peers’ implementation experience shared on Gartner Peer Insights.
Peer Lessons Learned
- Lesson 1: Identify Your Organization’s Needs and Adopt EIA Early On
- Lesson 2: Thoroughly Evaluate Different EIA Software Providers by Conducting Interactive Demo Sessions
- Lesson 3: Build a Comprehensive Data Retention Policy Prior to Implementation
- Lesson 4: Train End Users and Internal Resources to Ensure Smooth Implementation
- Lesson 5: Create a Detailed Implementation Plan and Work With an Expert Implementation Team
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.