Content services platforms assist organizations in the transformation of their content-centric digital business operations. Application leaders responsible for deploying these services can learn from the implementation experiences of their peers.
Peer Lessons Learned
- Lesson 1: Analyze and Document All the Requirements
- Lesson 2: Explore Different Vendors and Evaluate Their Subscription Models
- Lesson 3: Work on Current Processes and Acquire Vendor’s Input on Optimal Ways to Utilize Their Products
- Lesson 4: Invest in Rigorous Training Before Implementation
- Lesson 5: Engage an Implementation Partner and Exercise Diligence During Implementation
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.