The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) enables business agility at enterprise scale. Application technical professionals who are part of a SAFe implementation must prepare for changes to team structure, practices and culture.
- The Rise of Enterprise Agile Frameworks
- What Is SAFe?
- Criticisms of SAFe
- Certification and Training
- What Does SAFe Implementation Mean for Practitioners?
- SAFe Principles
- The Basics of SAFe
- SAFe Changes Functional Responsibilities
- Prerequisites for Successful SAFe Implementation at the Team Level
- Scaling Agile Requires Agile Architecture Practices
- Adopting SAFe
Gartner Recommended Reading