Published: 15 June 2020
Analyst(s): Andrew Neff
Edge hardware infrastructure will grow to $17 billion through 2025, but will only account for 10% of total IT spend on servers, networking and storage hardware. Edge hardware infrastructure represents 4% of revenue opportunity presented by edge, with software and services making up the other 96%.
What to Watch For
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.