Migration to cloud-based core financial management suites has dramatically increased as solutions offering equal or greater capabilities than on-premises become available. This report will help application leaders assess solutions for use cases specific to their organizations.
What You Need to Know
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- Oracle (NetSuite)
- Oracle (Oracle ERP Cloud)
- Sage Intacct
- Product/Service Class Definition
- Critical Capabilities Definition
- Lower Midsize Focus
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Analytics and Reporting
- GL Coding Structures/Processes
- Project Accounting/Costing/Billing
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- Fixed-Asset Accounting
- Complex GL Capabilities
- Geographic Coverage
- Global Enterprise Focus
- Large Enterprise Focus
- Subsidiary/Business Unit Focus
- Upper Midsize Focus
- Use Cases
- Core Financials for Lower Midsize Enterprises
- Core Financials for Upper Midsize Enterprises
- Core Financials for Large Enterprises
- Global Enterprise Financial Backbone
- Subsidiary/Business Unit Finance Systems
- Vendors Added and Dropped
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.