CRM in Italy: A Market Appraisal and Overview
Published: 02 December 2003
This Strategic Analysis Report is designed to provide a concise overview of Gartner's customer relationship management (CRM)-related research, focused on the Italian market.
Table Of Contents
- Management Summary
- Should Italian Enterprises Be Investing in CRM At All?
- Key Issues Facing Italian CRM Managers
- What Are the Economics of the Italian IT Market?
- What Are the Economics of the Italian CRM Market?
- How Mature Are Italian Organizations' CRM Initiatives?
- How Do Regional Factors Influence Investment in CRM?
- CRM Education
- The Eight Building Blocks of CRM
- Which Building Blocks Are More Difficult to Master?
- What Is Hot in CRM?
- Alignment and Readiness
- Is the Enterprise Aligned and Ready for CRM?
- Technology and Application Selection
- Who Are the Active CRM Vendors in Italy?
- How Big an Impact Do the Local CRM Vendors Have?
- What Vertical Solutions Are Available in Italy?
- What Will Be the Impact of Microsoft CRM?
- What Selection Criteria Should Enterprises Use?
- How Do Enterprises Buy?
- What Functional Areas Should Enterprises Prioritize?
- How Appropriate Are the Active CRM Vendors?
- Which Service Providers Can Help With CRM Initiatives?
- Implementation and Ongoing Improvement
- What is ROI, and How Can It Be Measured?
- What Can Be Learned From Others?
- Description of Associated Departments Within Gartner
- Profile Tables
- Acronym Key
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.