Published: 26 April 2023
Effective strategic portfolio management capabilities can help enterprises to accelerate their digital initiatives and adapt amid disruption. Strategic portfolio leaders should use this research to find suitable products that advance their SPM maturity and strategy-to-execution needs.
Included in Full Research
Organizations that strengthen their strategic portfolio management (SPM) capabilities also increase their ability to rapidly launch and deliver new digital initiatives while adjusting through certain disruption and ambiguity.
Organizations are increasing digital investments in the midst of a dynamic environment, with a focus on driving speed to value while optimizing constrained resources.
The SPM market is still emerging, but many enterprises are beginning to mature their SPM practices. This creates a new customer environment that requires careful discernment of what products are a best fit for enterprise SPM capabilities.
Strategic portfolio leaders that are responsible for enabling the execution of strategy
Clients can log in to view the entire
Strategic Planning Assumption
- Cora Systems
- EOS Software
- Software AG
- Element Definition and Mapping
- Element-Neutral Portfolio Creation
- Funding and Investment Modeling
- Demand Management
- Adaptive Program Management
- Resource Plan/Scenario Modeling
- Element-Neutral Roadmapping
- Mapping, Tracking and Analysis
- Strategy Execution Management
- Enterprise Program and Portfolio Management
- Integrated IT Portfolio Analysis
Gartner Recommended Reading
Critical Capabilities Methodology