CRM in Germany: A Market Appraisal and Overview
Published: 22 June 2004
This Strategic Analysis Report provides an overview of the customer relationship management (CRM) market in Germany, including guidance on implementing CRM, profiles of key vendors in Germany and lists of Gartner's CRM research.
Table Of Contents
- Management Summary
- German Enterprises Should Be Investing in CRM
- Key Issues Facing German CRM Managers
- The Economics of the German IT Market
- The Economics of the German CRM Market
- The Maturity of German Organizations' CRM Initiatives
- Regional Factors Influence Investment in CRM
- The Impact of SAP on the German CRM Market
- The Impact of Siebel on the German CRM Market
- The Impact of Microsoft CRM
- The Impact of Germany's Unions and Workers Councils
- CRM Education
- The Eight Building Blocks of CRM
- The Building Blocks That Are the Most Difficult to Master
- The Hottest Aspects of CRM
- Enterprises Alignment and Readiness for CRM
- Technology and Application Selection
- The Active CRM Vendors in Germany
- The Impact of the Local CRM Vendors
- Vertical Solutions Available in Germany
- Selection Criteria for Enterprises
- How Enterprises Should Buy
- Functional Areas That Enterprises Should Prioritize
- The Appropriateness of the Active CRM Vendors
- Service Providers That Can Help With CRM Initiatives
- Implementation and Ongoing Improvement
- Defining and Measuring ROI
- Learning From Others
- Profile Tables
- FrontRange Solutions
- Infor business solutions
- SalesLogix (The Sage Group)
- Siebel Systems
- Team Brendel
- Team4 GmbH
- TJ Group
- update software AG
- Acronym Key
©2019 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.