Published: 26 July 2023
Evolving technologies, increasing UX requirements and digital transformation require software development skills such as AI/ML, agile, DevOps, APIs, multiexperience and modernization. Application technical professionals who develop software must embrace new skills and strengthen existing ones.
Included in Full Research
Application developers are using a combination of evolving technologies and proven practicesto deliver differentiating applications and user experiences. These technologies and practices include agile, DevOps, cloud platforms, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), multiexperience development and the Internet of Things (IoT).
User expectations continually escalate, necessitating developers to deliver sophisticated and elegant apps by adopting modern techniques and technologies.Application developers cannot rely on their current skill sets to remain relevant or competitive.
Advancements in AI — in particular generative AI technologies driven by large language models — are increasing interest and adoption. This is creating opportunities for software developers to
Clients can log in to view the entire
- Agile Development and DevOps Practices
- Decoupled Apps, APIs and Services
- User Experience
- Modern Web and Mobile App Development
- Cloud-Native Application Development
- Application Development Frameworks
- Modernizing Legacy Components
- Multiexperience Development
- Event-Driven/Reactive Programming
- Application Security and Access
- AI Assisted Software Development
- Implementing AI/ML in Applications
- Low-Code Development