Published: 06 September 2023
Enterprises need adaptive project management and reporting tools that support multiple scenarios. To help you select the most appropriate tools for your requirements, this research evaluates 14 vendors’ offerings across four use cases.
Included in Full Research
Marketing messages in the adaptive project management and reporting (APMR) market remain misleading. Many vendors market their products’ flexibility to meet some of the needs of other markets, particularly work management and portfolio management.
“One-size-fits-all” products still fall short of end-user requirements in the APMR market. A product that is flexible enough for collaborative work management may well struggle with the governance requirements of traditional technology changes and vice versa.
APMR vendors have been slow to adopt the latest technology trends, with many still only planning to invest in AI or predictive analytics. The result is that APMR products have
Clients can log in to view the entire
- ONEPOINT Projects
- Capacity and Resource Management
- Adaptive Hybrid Methodology Support
- Collaborative and Social Networking
- Project and Work Effort Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Demand Management
- Reporting to the Portfolio
- Security and User Management
- IT Project and Work Management
- Collaborative PPM
- Enterprise Project Management
- Product and Work Management
Gartner Recommended Reading
Critical Capabilities Methodology