The Gartner CRM Vendor Guide: 2006
Published: 26 April 2006
Robert P. Desisto,
This report provides a concise listing of the CRM categories covered by Gartner analysts.
Table Of Contents
- Market Consolidation Expected to Continue into 2007
- Continuing Consolidation Limits and Drives Market Growth
- CRM On-Demand (or, Software as a Service) Captures the Imagination, Even As Its Limitations Remain Untested
- Cool CRM Vendors 2006
- CRM On-Demand Application Vendors (Software as a Service or On-Demand)
- CRM Suites for Midsize Enterprises
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Automation Vendors
- Sales Automation
- Sales Information Brokers
- B2B E-Commerce and Partner Management
- Proposal Generation
- Sales Configuration Vendors
- Incentive Compensation Management System Vendors
- SFA Vendors
- Pricing Applications
- B2C E-Commerce
- Other Sales Vendors
- Customer Service Contact Center
- Field Service Management
- PRM for Service
- Feedback Management Vendors
- Contact Center Call Recording and Quality Management Solutions
- Contact Center Workforce Management
- Contact Center E-Learning
- Contact Center Performance Management Solutions
- Citizen Service Request
- Providers of Outsourced Customer Service and Support Capabilities
- Major North American Outsourcing Providers
- Providers With Major Europe, the Middle East and Africa Presence
- Major Indian Providers
- Major Filipino Providers
- European CRM Specialists
- CDI Hubs
- Application Platform Suite Vendors
- CRM Application Vendors
- Established Specialist CDI Hub Vendors
- New Entrants to the CDI Hub Market
- CRM Consulting and Systems Integration Service Providers
- North American CRM Service Providers
- European Union CRM Service Providers
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.