Key Issues for Marketing and Sales Strategies, Processes and Technologies, 2007
Published: 02 January 2007
Robert P. Desisto
IT investments in marketing and sales to cultivate customer relationships will be a top priority for many companies to achieve business-growth objectives. Here is advice for business (marketing and sales) and IT leaders on how to gain business value from technology.
Table Of Contents
- Core Topics
- Integrated Marketing and Sales
- Key Issue: How will marketing and sales strategies evolve to support corporate goals?
- Key Issue: How will marketing and sales organizations leverage technology to re-engineer and automate processes that increase revenue, profitability, customer loyalty and operational efficiency?
- Key Issue: Which technologies, vendors, applications and services will meet the needs of marketing and selling organizations?
- Key Issue: What are best practices and innovations in using technology to achieve marketing and sales goals?
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.