Polling Results Provide a View of IT Operations Availability and Performance Management Needs and Expectations
Published: 17 August 2007
David Paul Williams
During the recent Infrastructure, Operations and Management (IOM) Conference, we asked questions pertaining to the manageability needs related to the availability and performance management marketplace. We provide and analyze the attendee results.
Table Of Contents
- How do you measure availability?
- Which best describes your current availability and performance tool purchases?
- Which best describes your plans for future availability and performance tool purchases?
- What is your highest-priority availability and performance-monitoring tool investment in 2007?
- If you were to purchase a BSM product, which vendor would you lean toward as the supplier?
- What You Need to Know
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.