Outsourced Testing for Financial Services Institutions
Published: 13 December 2007
A survey of 20 key providers for outsourced testing to financial services institutions shows how this service is expanding and specializing. FSIs are using OT for overcoming mounting backlogs and for specialized solutions.
Table Of Contents
- Drivers for Outsourced Testing in Financial Services
- Business Challenges
- FS Raises the Bar for Testing
- The Appeal of OT Services
- Survey Results
- FS Specialization
- FS Dedicated Testing Staff — Numbers and Locations
- FS Dedicated Testing Staff — Details
- Testing Independence
- Differentiation for FS Testing
- Special Testing for FS Regulations
- Testing Services Provided to FSI
- FS Testing Tools
- FS Systems Tested
- Top Three Clients for FS Testing (Details)
- Top Three Clients — Testing Services and Tools Used
- Transition Mechanisms for Outsourced Testing
- Future Changes and Additions
- Summary of OT
©2020 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and its affiliates.
This publication may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without Gartner’s prior written permission.
It consists of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization, which should not be construed as statements of fact.
While the information contained in this publication has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Gartner disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
Although Gartner research may address legal and financial issues, Gartner does not provide legal or investment advice and its research should not be construed or used as such.
Your access and use of this publication are governed by Gartner’s Usage Policy.
Gartner prides itself on its reputation for independence and objectivity.
Its research is produced independently by its research organization without input or influence from any third party.
For further information, see
Guiding Principles on Independence and Objectivity.