1. Conduct primary research by leading discussions and interviews with Customer Service and Support leaders in search of client problems and innovative ideas.
2. Analyze and solve business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, benchmarking, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
3. Collaborate on creation of key research deliverables, including but not limited to: whitepapers, case studies, data analyses, tools, infographics, articles and how-to guides.
4. Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences.
Worked as an internal auditor in Finance and Operations to identify process gaps and collaborated with stakeholders to streamline and better the processes.
Ernst and Young
Genpact India Pvt Ltd
Service and Support Talent and Operations
Service and Support Channel Strategy and Execution
1. Masters in Business Administration (International Management School, Delhi)
2. B.A. Economics Hons., Delhi University