Thierry Kuperman Le Bihan is a Vice President Executive Partner with Gartner Executive Program based in Geneva, advising CxOs on their journey to digital transformation and organizational efficiencies.
He has more than 35 years of experience in senior business & technology positions within several industry sectors such as logistics, airlines, telecommunications, computer manufacturing, finance and energy.
After joining Gartner in 2006, some of his major achievements include:
- Presentations at customer events on digital strategy and business model transformation in Europe, China and Americas.
- Definition and selection of IT profiles to implement Digital strategy in a pharmaceutical company.
- Development and execution of digital transformation strategy for major consumer packaged goods company.
- Support to major IT Strategy at an aircraft manufacturing company.
- CxO coaching for implementation of shared services at a multinational manufacturing company.
Prior to joining Gartner, he held various senior executive positions with SITA in Sophia-Antipolis, Singapore and Geneva, lately Senior Vice President of the Customer Services and Operations Division (COO), responsible for high-level projects requiring cross-departmental coordination and involving creation of a joint venture with major IT Partner.
Before joining SITA, he worked for Banque Nationale de Paris and Electricite de France in Paris (France).
Vice President Customer Solutions & Projects
Equant (now Orange Business Services)
Senior Manager Pre-sales & Projects Asia-Pacific
Sequent Computer Systems (now IBM)
Product Line Manager
Master's degree, Computer Science, Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (France)
Bachelor's degree, Economics, University of Grenoble (France)