At a recent virtual event, financial service leaders gathered to learn how to navigate the COVID-19 crisis. They walked away with insights and proven practices to accelerate recovery plans, enhance customer communications, restore client health, and keep talent engaged and focused.
Gartner Virtual Retreat for Financial Services Leaders was an exclusive opportunity to learn from leaders, exchange best practices with peers, and take home learnings to the enterprise. Gartner elected to make virtually available a selection of topics and practitioner presentations.
Specifically, we provided:
- Peer perspectives on the impact of COVID-19 on financial services strategy, operations, capabilities, and talent
- Best practices for new ways of working including remote work
- Communication tools to engage and support customers in crisis
- Proven tactics for cost optimization during volatility
- Expert perspectives on new sales approaches to accelerate into the recovery