Join your financial services peers on June 16th & 17th to learn how to navigate the COVID-19 crisis. You will walk away with insights and proven practices to accelerate recovery plans, enhance customer communications, restore client health, and keep talent engaged and focused. This retreat is intended for leaders and senior executives within retail and commercial banking, wealth management, and operations.
Gartner Virtual Retreat for Financial Services Leaders is an exclusive opportunity to learn from leaders, exchange best practices with peers, and take home learnings to the enterprise. Gartner has elected to make virtually available a selection of topics and practitioner presentations for your engagement.
Specifically, we provide:
- Peer perspectives on the impact of COVID-19 on financial services strategy, operations, capabilities, and talent
- Best practices for new ways of working including remote work
- Communication tools to engage and support customers in crisis
- Proven tactics for cost optimization during volatility
- Expert perspectives on new sales approaches to accelerate into the recovery
Come to discuss and learn how banks and insurance companies can position themselves to navigate the crisis, support clients, and accelerate into the recovery.