The shift to remote work post-COVID has given HR leaders the opportunity to seek alternative locations that are typically not on their radar for sourcing diverse talent. To effectively target the right hubs, HR should leverage labor market analytics to guide decisions.
Labor market data can improve diversity hiring initiatives by:
- Expanding talent pools in hubs outside your radar
- Improving understanding of diversity hiring among business partners
- Refining the overall location strategy for your organization
This TalentNeuron™ report details top and alternative locations by supply and demand for information security analysts, data scientists and financial analysts in the U.S.
Download the report to:
- Analyze real-world data for three popular technical and nontechnical profiles across the U.S.
- Develop a better understanding of how location data on specific roles can guide your diversity hiring strategy.
- Raise awareness among business stakeholders of the availability of diverse talent segments in nonobvious alternative locations using analytics.