Many CHROs are exploring new ways to structure the HR function to be agile, strategically aligned with the business and customer-centric about employee needs.
Gartner has developed a new HR department structure to support HR transformation, driven by five imperatives:
- Replace the HRBP role with strategic talent leaders
- Create a dynamic pool of problem solvers
- Provide agile support with next-generation COEs
- Evolve talent analytics into human capital intelligence
- Build a robust HR operations and service delivery team
Learn more about each imperative, including how to best allocate staff to address each.