The relationship between employee and employer has changed. Progressive organizations are shifting from an employee-centered value proposition to a human-centered value proposition that treats employees as people, not workers.
Progress in any area of the human deal can provide benefits that include:
- 28% increase in employees who are likely to recommend the org by delivering deeper connections
- 40% increase in high performers by delivering radical flexibility
- 6% increase in intent to stay by delivering personal growth
- 7% increase in employees’ physical, financial and mental wellness by delivering holistic well-being
- 9% increase in employees who are highly likely to accept the job again by delivering shared purpose
Download our CHRO Guide to learn how to improve the lives of your employees while simultaneously improving business outcomes like company performance and reputation.