IT Resilience Orchestration (ITRO) solutions are chiefly aimed at helping to improve the reliability, speed and granularity of workload recovery due to unplanned outages by automating disaster recovery (DR) processes while lowering costs of DR exercising and DR operations staff. Gartner’s ITRO definition focuses on tools that support a majority of these capabilities:
• Automated failover, failback and availability/continuity management
• Replication and orchestration
• Discovery, dependency mapping and workload analysis
• DR management and run book creation
• Reporting and validation of recovery capability
Read reviews of IT Resilience Orchestration…
Gartner Peer Insights has over 333 reviews on 21+ vendors in the IT Resilience Orchestration market. Learn about these companies and these products from IT professionals who have first-hand experience with them.