Eight shifts are transforming business; strategists must rethink their role
Three trends in particular — pervasive digital capabilities, the ability to scale new offerings through an asset-lite approach and eroding process ownership — will most affect the advisory role that corporate strategy plays.
Our research will help you understand how to prepare for changes across five dimensions:
- Value Drivers: From strategy champion to digital navigator
- Strategy’s Role: From process facilitation to challenging mindsets
- Role of the Business: From strategy executor to growth networker
- Delivery Model: From pure-play strategist to internal consultant
- Functional Resources: A focus on market insight and analytics
Fill out your information below to receive the Strategy Action Plan to get ahead of developing trends and sustain strategy’s role as a trusted advisor to the organization.