Rapid acceleration of digital commerce growth has created a challenging 2022 outlook as the pandemic wanes.
The strategic importance of digital commerce continues to grow, and it is set to dominate CMO growth priorities. In our inaugural Gartner Digital Commerce Survey, 86% of surveyed leaders reported that digital commerce will be the most important route to market over the next two years. Chief marketing officers will feel the pressure to sustain performance and deliver incremental results, even as customer preferences and behaviors continue to evolve in the direction of a “hybrid” mix of digital self-service and in-person experiences.
Use The State of Digital Commerce to shape forward-looking plans in terms of go-to-market strategy and execution. See how digital commerce trends and consumer expectation continue to evolve and which investment areas will drive digital commerce growth and online purchase.
You will get insight into:
- How changes in consumer behavior are impacting digital commerce trends
- Which digital commerce investments deliver tangible business results
- Where organizations are on their digital commerce journey
- Where CMOs will focus their digital commerce efforts to fill gaps
- How CMOs are prioritizing their digital commerce investments
- What digital commerce trends and capabilities are necessary to compete