Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit | Middle East | Virtual
February 22-23, 2021
In today’s risk reality, organizations must anticipate new cybersecurity threats, understand the ongoing implications of COVID-19, deal with disruptive technologies, and build resilience in a world where nothing is certain. At the virtual Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2020 Middle East, Gartner analysts and independent security and risk experts will discuss what matters most now and how to prepare for the new normal. CISOs and security, risk and resilience professionals will learn how to create agile security and IT risk management plans to manage the risk inherent in digital business and be better prepared for the next global shock.
The virtual Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2020 Middle East features a flexible program of presentations, interactive clinics, roundtable discussions, leading solution providers, and on-demand content.
The conference agenda features three spotlight tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics that are most pressing for security and risk management leaders:
- Track A: Management & Leadership
- Track B: Digital Risk Management
- Track C: Security Technology & Architecture
- Opening Keynote: Top Trends in Security and Risk Management with Gartner research vice president Peter Firstbrook.
- Guest Keynote: Intentional Leadership with Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor, Morgan Stanley
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerSEC.