Get ready for the new Gartner ThinkCast … a new sound shaped by you, our listeners.
We heard you when you told us that you want:
- A format better suited for your commute or business travel.
- More in-depth coverage of the issues most important to you.
- And more variety.
So starting in November, we will give you more … more insights, more speakers, more segments, more minutes. The new Gartner ThinkCast will be about an hour in length, featuring multiple interviews and reports to provide deeper insights into the challenges and priorities most impacting your agenda.
And you’ll be able to set your calendar to it. We plan to release a new Gartner ThinkCast every Tuesday. Now you’ll know when your favorite content is coming, plus you’ll have some time to digest it all before the next one drops. Longer, more insightful, more consistent – sounds like a winning combination.
It will be the perfect length to help you deal with your commute or travel. It will give you more information to build a better company, team and career. And it will help ease your busy schedule – no more wondering when that next installment of Gartner ThinkCast is coming.
So what can you expect in the weeks ahead?
- Well, we’re going digital – with a deeper look at digital transformation, digital ecosystems and digital platforms.
- We’re going to the future – what Gartner sees as the trends and technologies most impacting you in 2019 and beyond.
- We’re going to the top – what sets the best leaders apart and how can you join them?
- And we’re going into the data – how can you get more out of your data-and-analytics efforts and turn them into a bigger advantage?
And that’s just the start of this new journey. Does it work for you? We’d like to know, so please offer your feedback in the weeks ahead by emailing us at Gartner ThinkCast at Gartner-dot-com, or by giving us a rating and feedback wherever you get your podcasts. Hey, this new program was shaped by your previous feedback, and we want to keep upping our game to give you the most helpful podcast we can deliver to bolster you in your job and your career.
And don’t forget to check out our archives at Gartner-dot-com-slash-podcasts. There’s always a way to take Gartner on the go with Gartner ThinkCast – make that, the new Gartner ThinkCast.
For Gartner ThinkCast, I’m Scott Smith … thanks for listening – and for your great feedback. We’re always listening to you.