Despite the challenges that 2020 brought, IT leaders learned many valuable lessons — how to quickly move entire organizations to remote workforces, how to create a secure work environment and how to prioritize digital initiatives like never before.
But there is still work to be done. For the CIO and the whole IT organization, 2021 brings with it the imperative to generate more business value using innovative technologies and approaches to information.
This e-book highlights the trends and challenges that these IT leaders will have to reconcile in the coming year and actions they can take in response:
- CIOs and Heads of IT
- Security and Risk Management Leaders
- Application Leaders
- Program and Portfolio Management Leaders
- Data and Analytics Leaders
- Infrastructure and Operations Leaders
- Enterprise Architecture Leaders
- Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management Leaders
Complete the form to get your free copy.