In 2018, the summit will help data and analytics leaders capitalize on the strategies they developed in 2017 and amplify their influence, becoming catalysts for transformation all across the enterprise.
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2018 is about building on the fundamentals and harnessing emerging practices and technologies to increase the benefits of existing initiatives. The summit will also help you understand how to rapidly and broadly generate adoption of modern data and analytics capabilities throughout the business.
Join us for thought-leading sessions on how to:
- Make analytics and insight part of the DNA for every employee, action, business process and decision
- Develop a foundation of business trust through data quality, security, privacy and governance
- Build and execute a world-class data and analytics strategy
- Modernize your infrastructure and adopt new architectural approaches to support digital transformation
- Lead by enabling the right culture, people, skills and organizational structure
- Accelerate the adoption of new roles (such as chief data officer), skills, ways of working and data-driven thinking
- Exploit diverse datasets, teams and thinking to innovate business models
- Drive innovation through leading technologies — AI, machine learning, blockchain, virtual/augmented reality, IoT and digital twins
It’s time for data and analytics leaders to become the epicenter of business value.