Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Banks seeking to reinvigorate online banking and motivate customers to use that channel to decrease costs while improving service should use the findings of Gartner's latest consumer survey in enhancing their online banking initiatives.
Table of Contents
Standard Online Banking Functionality Defined
- 2.1 Why Online Banking Differentiation Is Important
- 2.2 Implications for Banks
Trends and Common Threads: Communication, Transparency and Personalization
Top Five Important/Very Important Online Banking Features
- 4.1 Matching the Top Five Features to Communication, Personalization and Transparency Trends
- 4.2 Implications for Banks of Top Five Features That Customers Value for Online Banking
Top Five Online Banking Features That Consumers Use
- 5.1 Implications for Banks of Top Five Features That Customers Actually Use While Banking Online
Beyond the Top Five: Long-Term Importance of Customization or Personalization
- 6.1 Younger Consumers Value Personalization More Than Older Consumers
- 6.2 Identifying Emerging Functionality
- 6.3 Implications for Banks of Personalization Features for Online Banking
- 1.0 Introduction