Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Integration platform as a service enables implementation of application, process, service and data integration, and the relevant governance, "in the cloud." Coexistence and federation of iPaaS offerings with on-premises integration and governance platforms will be the norm for large organizations.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
PaaS: An Evolving Market
- Toward PaaS Suites
- Comparing aPaaS With iPaaS
What Is iPaaS?
- Dissecting the Definition of iPaaS
- Contrasting iPaaS, Integration Brokerage and Cloud Services Brokerage
Why iPaaS Is Relevant for Users
- Initially, iPaaS Targets B2B and Cloud Services Integration
- An iPaaS Will Be Pervasively Used for Multiple Scenarios
Technology Context for iPaaS
- Next-Generation iPaaS
- "Legacy" iPaaS
Industry Impact of iPaaS
- The iPaaS Offerings Are Under Construction
- Providers Will Get Into iPaaS Along Multiple Strategic Directions
- What You Need to Know