Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Data-masking technologies can help protect enterprises against security breaches as well as regulatory and other compliance failures. A clear understanding of the key trends in this still-evolving market is crucial to making the right implementation decisions.
Table of Contents
Key Trends in Data Masking
- The Data-Masking Market Is Splitting Into Two Discrete Segments (Static and Dynamic)
- Static Data Masking Is Becoming an Integral Part of the Software Life Cycle Testing Phase
- Dynamic Data Masking Is Emerging
- Risk Management, Compliance and Auditing Requirements — Not the IT Organization — Will Drive the Adoption of Data-Masking Technologies
- Enterprises Are Demanding Data Security Intelligence, and Data Masking Can Play an Important Role in Delivering It
- The Data-Masking Market Remains Largely Opportunistic and Tactical