Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
MFT is more than an FTP replacement technology; it's also a toolset that organizations can leverage for the integration of applications and systems. This research highlights three widely used integration scenarios and features that utilize MFT.
Table of Contents
Common Application Integration Features
- MFT Access
- Access to Directory Information
- File Storage Security and Retention
- File Transport Security
- Monitoring and Notification
- Transfer Options
- General Utilities
Additional Features Required for B2B and Cloud-to-On-Premises Integration
- Internal Resource Protection (Proxy Server)
- B2B/E-Commerce Protocol Support
- Cloud/SaaS API Support
- Document Format Support
- Endpoint Management