Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 13)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
In July 2011, Microsoft updated its Enterprise Agreement license program to include cloud services. But, it also changed contract terms and important definitions. Understanding new and changed Enterprise Agreement terms is vital to prepare for your upcoming renewal or new agreement.
Table of Contents
- The Ability to Add Enterprise Online Services
- Enterprisewide Commitment Not Required for Online-Service-Only EAs
Software Assurance Benefits
- Client Access License Suite Bridges
- The Ability to More Easily Structure End-User Technology Profiles
- Contract Terms and Conditions
- Pricing Calculation
- Lost Leverage Points — Elimination of the 30-Day Grace Period and One-Year Renewal Option
- Accelerated True-Up and New Compliance Language
- Enrollment for Application Platform and Enrollment for Core Infrastructure
- What's New