Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Cloud computing continues to be a rapidly evolving and volatile market. In 2013, customer expectations will force IT organizations to adopt a hybrid-IT operating model that can host critical applications in the private cloud and can use public cloud services to increase business and IT agility.
Table of Contents
Summary of Findings
Macro Trends: Social, Mobile, Cloud and Information — The Nexus of Forces
Cloud Computing Trends
- Provider Security, Availability, Performance Issues and Enterprise-Grade Cloud Services
- Hybrid IT
- Cloud Management Platforms
- Hybrid Clouds
- Cloud Application Design and the Evolution of the IaaS and PaaS Markets
- SaaS: A Rapidly Growing and Fragmented Market
- Macro Trends: Social, Mobile, Cloud and Information — The Nexus of Forces