Purchase this Document
Price: $2,495.00 USD (PAGES: 13)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Twenty-five percent of global organizations reveal CRM as their top spending priority for the next two years, while interest continues to grow in cloud services and mobile. This and other insight will help providers understand how organizations prioritize application software budgets through 2014.
Table of Contents
- Software Budget Allocated to Application Software, 2012 Versus 2014
- On-Premises (Open-Sourced and Closed-Sourced) Solutions Continue as Important Priority for 2013
- Mobile Application Implementation Expected to Rise in 2013
- Application Software Budget Allocations by Segment, 2013
- CRM Tops the List of Priorities Worldwide for 2013
- Budget Trends