Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 11)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Many companies are working to improve the customer experience, without realizing that they have multiple projects all running in parallel with the same aim. They could do better if they started by auditing the existing work and coordinated efforts.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Fifty Projects to Improve the Customer Experience
- 1.1 Category 1: Act on Feedback, and Tell Staff and Customers
- 1.2 Category 2: Design Processes From the Outside In
- 1.3 Category 3: Act as One
- 1.4 Category 4: Be Open and Exclusive
- 1.5 Category 5: Personalize Products, Services and Offers
- 1.6 Category 6: Alter Attitudes and Employee Behavior
- 1.7 Category 7: Plan and Design the Customer Experience
- 1.0 Introduction: Fifty Projects to Improve the Customer Experience