Research Vice President
Jake Sorofman analyzes digital marketing strategy, trends and practices. He focuses on customer experience and content marketing and helps clients use these techniques to engage customers, evangelize their brands, grow revenue and transform their business.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Sorofman founded a boutique content marketing agency, and he held communications, product marketing, CMO and other leadership positions with software startups and established technology companies. He blended content and communications strategies into high-impact brand engagement.
Explore All Blog Posts
Top 5 Challenges That I Help Clients Tackle
- How should the CMO adjust the vision and strategy of marketing to embrace digital marketing?
- How do marketing leaders create exceptional branded moments that drive loyalty and advocacy?
- How do marketers lead, influence and align to customer experience initiatives?
- How do marketers create a cost-effective content supply chain to sustain digital engagement?
- How do marketers become engaging brand storytellers?
The CMO’s currency is the customer—customer voice, value, valence and, often, the experience itself.
— CMOs Finally Get Some Respect
Jake’s experience in helping business leaders, CMO’s and marketing professionals make sense of the digital landscape is informed by his previous roles with:
Senior Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
Mercury Interactive Corporation
Vice President, Product Marketing
Chief Marketing Officer
6th Sense Analytics
Vice President, Marketing