Research Vice President
Martin specializes in data-driven marketing and advertising technology, focusing on the use of data to improve marketing strategy, customer acquisition and retention. He helps digital marketing leaders develop actionable insights based on the analysis of campaign, site and social information.
Previously, he held positions as Vice President and Director of Strategy and Analytics at full-service global advertising and digital marketing agencies in New York City and Minneapolis. Martin is also an accomplished author. His book "House of Lies," was the basis for an original Showtime series of the same name that premiered in January 2012.
Explore All Blog Posts
Top 5 Challenges That I Help Clients Tackle
- How should digital marketing programs be measured and optimized?
- What are the best practices for acquiring and distributing data, both internally and externally?
- How can marketers best use data to inform strategic processes such as market evaluation and product development?
- What are the most critical considerations for designing and executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns?
- What are the best practices in building and managing digital marketing programs?
Marketers who do not move toward a single view of the customer will lose sales, market share and loyalty to competitors who do.
— Marketing Data and Analytics Primer for 2016