Managing Vice President
Simon is a Managing Vice President on the Gartner for Marketing Leaders team. His research coverage focuses on the customer experience, with an emphasis on organizational design and strategy.
Simon has a strong track record in technology industry market research and consulting for large enterprise clients and technology vendors. He’s a proven leader, successfully hiring and coaching top talent, managing large teams and consistently beating aggressive revenue growth and profitability targets.
He manages the Marketing Operations Research team, which incorporates analytics, marketing management and customer experience.
Explore All Blog Posts
Top 5 Challenges That I Help Clients Tackle
- How should digital marketing programs be measured and optimized?
- What are the best practices for acquiring and distributing data, both internally and externally?
- How can marketers’ best use data to inform strategic processes such as market evaluation and product development?
- What are the most critical considerations for designing and executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns?
- What are the best practices in building and managing digital marketing programs?
Average organizations focus on what they have to sell. Customer-centered organizations focus on serving customer needs.
— Improve Your Digital Marketing Fitness: Finding End-of-Year Motivation for 2016