Sr Director Analyst
Bryan Yeager focuses on digital marketing technology, strategy and emerging trends. Mr. Yeager helps marketers assess and prioritize the platforms, tools and services they can use to achieve their companies' business objectives today and in the future.
Mr. Yeager has more than 10 years of experience analyzing and reporting on the intersection of technology, marketing, media and commerce. Prior to joining Gartner, he developed in-depth reports, forecasts and presentations on emerging trends and platforms as a Senior Analyst at eMarketer. Before that, he was an Associate Director at InfoTrends, where he spearheaded an array of research, consulting, advisory and training projects for technology companies and end users.
Areas of Focus
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What platforms, tools and services should marketers use to compete in an increasingly digital world?
- How can marketers prioritize and implement emerging digital trends for business advantage?
- How do marketers get the most out of their existing marketing investments before bringing new vendors into the fold?
- What skills and traits are required to build a nimble tech- and data-driven marketing team?
- What are the best practices for navigating the vast and growing landscape of technologies for marketers?
Orchestrate campaigns that drive loyalty, advocacy & growth
How Brands Deploy and Leverage Martech Investments