Managing Vice President
Christi Eubanks writes about how data is transforming marketing. Ms. Eubanks specializes in marketing data and analytics, with a focus on customer data management and modeling; web, social media and mobile analytics; data visualization; and advanced analytics. She helps clients link marketing efforts to business results and build data-driven marketing organizations.
Before joining the Gartner team, Ms. Eubanks was head of global digital analytics at Mattel, where she helped build an analytics center of excellence (COE) and digital measurement framework. She was also a partner at Converseon, a consultancy specializing in social analytics, where she held positions in research and software product management.
Areas of Focus
Senior Manager, Global Digital Analytics
Director, Strategy & Accounts, Social Listening Product Lead
Manager, Listening & Social Analytics, Digital Initiatives Group
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What are best practices for measuring and optimizing digital marketing programs?
- How do I select and implement tools/partners for marketing analytics?
- How do I build, organize or manage a marketing analytics team?
- How do I tie digital marketing efforts to business results?
- What are best practices for building analytics centers of excellence?
Data & Targeting: Crawl, Walk Then Run
Data & Targeting: Crawl, Walk, Run
The Customer Experience
E-Book: Master 3 Fundamentals