Christi Eubanks writes about how data is transforming marketing. Ms.Eubanks specializes in marketing data and analytics, with a focus on customer data management and modeling; web, social media and mobile analytics; data visualization; and advanced analytics. She helps clients link marketing efforts to business results and build data-driven marketing organizations.
Previously, Christi led global digital analytics at Mattel where she was responsible for insights and measurement across web, social media, apps and gaming for some of the world’s most loved toy brands. Prior to Mattel, Christi held a number of roles with a leading social media agency. She is passionate about telling stories with data and balances technical proficiency with business know-how to connect the dots between marketing, analytics and technology.
Areas of Focus
Senior Manager, Global Digital Analytics
Director, Strategy & Accounts, Social Listening Product Lead
Manager, Listening & Social Analytics, Digital Initiatives Group
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What are the best practices for measuring and optimizing digital marketing programs?
- How do I select and implement tools/partners for marketing analytics?
- How do I build, organize or manage a marketing analytics team?
- How do I tie digital marketing efforts to business results?
- What are best practices for building analytics centers of excellence?
Latest Blog Posts
METHODOLOGIES AND TOOLS
Data & Targeting: Crawl, Walk, Run