Managing Vice President
Julie Hopkins analyzes digital marketing strategy, trends and practices. She studies social marketing, multichannel marketing, email marketing, customer experience and emerging digital marketing trends. She helps clients use these techniques to engage customers, evangelize their brand, grow revenue and transform the business.
Previously, she was at a full-service digital agency, where she helped companies design and implement programs and campaigns. She's also worked in product and corporate marketing for enterprise software companies.
Areas of Focus
Director, Product Marketing and Product Management
Ernst & Young
Manager, Consulting Services
Senior Product Manager
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- How can social marketing drive maximum business value in broader multichannel programs?
- What are the best practices in planning and executing social marketing programs and campaigns?
- How do I choose the right complementary mix of channels to meet my marketing objectives?
- What are the most critical considerations for designing and executing successful multichannel marketing campaigns?
- How do marketing leaders model, design, and optimize segments, personas, and buying journeys?
Orchestrate campaigns that drive loyalty, advocacy & growth